What is a Facial?
“Facials” is a general term for a group of skincare treatments that utilize a combination of steam, exfoliation, extraction, creams, lotions, face masks, peels, or massage to cleanse pores, exfoliate away dead skin cells, and treat other common skin issues.
Renew’s facials are customized to treat a variety of skin conditions including acne, aging, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation, promoting skin rejuvenation and improving skin tone and texture.
Types of Facials Available at Renew
- Anti-aging facial with steam, massage, and LED light therapy. Cost: $175.
- Exfoliating facial with steam, extractions, and massage. Cost: $150.
Types of Face Masks at Renew
The right face mask can help promote healthy skin by pulling out impurities, hydrating skin, removing excess oils, and improving the appearance of pores. They can be customized for a variety of different skin types and concerns and there is no downtime.
- Hyaluronic Acid Mask: Good for all skin types. Hydrates the skin and promotes moisture retention. Promotes collagen synthesis to improve skin elasticity and firm sagging skin.
- Intensive Aftercare Mask: Reduces skin irritation, inflammation, rashes, and redness. Prevents cell damage caused by free radicals. Soothes acne prone skin.
- Brightening Complex Mask: Reduces hyperpigmentation and lightens skin tone. Limits over production of melanin. Diminishes the appearance of age spots, blemishes, sunspots, damaged skin, melasma, and freckles.
- Purifying Active Charcoal Mask: Flushes out environmental toxins, dirt, and debris. Dissolves impurities that clog pores and cause acne. Visibly reduces pore size and improves complexion.
What Does a Facial Cost?
Renew Laser & Aesthetic Medicine offers medically-supervised facials and facial masks near Kennett Square, Chester County, PA, West Chester and nearby Delaware. Our trained professionals are waiting to help improve your skin health.
Our facials range in price from $99 to $175. Clients can also add a face mask to any facial or skincare treatment for just $30. Click “book now” for more info and to compare facial treatment options!